Zoning, Conditional Use, & Floodplain Permits

A zoning, conditional use, or floodplain permit is a document that gives the holder permission to construct a new building or make changes to an existing building, even if that change is its use. For example, you would need a zoning permit to turn a residential house into a small office building, even if you made no changes to the house itself.  Any construction within the floodplain also requires a permit.  To review the entire ordinance click on the "Government" tab and view TITLE XV: ZONING.  Click on the link below to apply for and puchase a zoning. conditional use, or floodplain permit.